wtorek, 4 sierpnia 2009

suprised!

I was so suprised when I saw Mara's post about my blog :) Thank you a lot, dear! Hope that I won't dissapoint you !
Today I had the opportunity of being on a real movie set (I don't know the accurate word for it in english). It's such a hard work. We cannot see it when we are sitting in the cinema and eating our salty popcorn (I must admit that I have nothing against doing that ;). So here we have some pics from the set.
Lots of love!


pigeons

a kitten which was watching everythin very carefully

young actresses

3 komentarze:

  1. I like the most the vintage air of some of your photos, like in the last one with the actressess. they are beutiful. how you make it?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh I was there when they were making a documentary movie in my town. :)girls were brilliant!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I agree, the last shot is beautiful. They all are. I'm a sucker for kittens.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

thanks a lot ! you're awesome.